From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-12 05:24:33

Stefan Seefeld wrote:

> Nicola Musatti wrote:
>> Hallo,
>> when is 1.34 expected to be released? Will the SourceForge CVS blackout
>> influence release plans?
>
> and somewhat related: there were attempts to migrate th bbv2, as well
> as subversion. What's the status here ?

Speaking about V2: regression tests on RC_1_34_0 branch are mostly run using
V2 and look sufficiently healthy; few V2-specific issues are being worked
at. Two important regression runners still to switch are:

   - metacomm, who are already asked to switch,
   - Bronek, who's on vacation, I believe.

The RC_1_34_0 results are perfectly suitable for library authors to look at,
and resolve failures, and I don't think V2 transition blocks anything at
the moment.

- Volodya