From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-17 21:16:46

I'v just built boost using

'bjam -sBUILD="release <threading>multi" --layout=system'

and I notice that all library names contain an 'mt' tag, which
I thought would be suppressed with the --layout=system option.
Unfortunately, I'm unable to find documentation for the --layout
option, so I can't verify whether I remembered it wrongly.

Thus I have two questions:

* Where can I find complete documentation for options such as
   --layout ? (I'm not even sure this is part of bjam, or boost.build,
   or something entirely different.)

* What is the correct use of --layout, and what does it actually do ?
   Shouldn't 'mt' be suppressed, too ? (Did the actual behavior change
   recently ?)

Thanks,
                Stefan