From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-21 09:07:15

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Stefan Seefeld wrote:
>
>>> using gcc : 4.0 : g++ ;
>>> using gcc : 4.1 : path/to/g++-4.1 ;
>>>
>>> couldn't be much easier.
>>
>> Well, to be honest, some simple python script, or python-style
>> function with keyword-arguments calling conventions would be much
>> more intuitive.
>
> If you're talking about syntax matters, then it's a beated horse. Are you
> willing to join the V2-to-Python porting effort?

Do you have any references where I can learn more about this ? I know we
already talked about it in the past, but I have only a very vague idea about
what it actually means.

>> I can't say that I would have thought of the above syntax readily,
>> I have to admit. FWIW.
>
> The above never caused any confusion with any user. Did you try to read V2
> docs?

Yes. I'm not saying the language can't be learned, just that it isn't obvious,
and (to me at least) as easy as David made it sound.

Regards,
                Stefan