From: Ames Andreas (Andreas.Ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-21 10:10:17

And

3. The ondisk representation should be manually editable (i.e.
by human beings)

Given some posts I've seen, this seems not necessarily to be a
primary goal of serialization while I'd count that a must-have for
some config formats (e.g. XML representation should have a DTD,
schema or something etc.).

cheers,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH |
Voice:  +49 69 7505 3213 | ames AT avaya . com