From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-26 08:44:54

Hi Felipe,

--- Felipe Magno de Almeida <felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I could help with asynchronous IO support for Windows and Linux for
> asio if it is needed. But some things must be defined in the
> interface for file io.

I don't plan to include anything other than networking in the proposal.
However I do want to ensure, as far as possible, that the interface is
compatible with a file I/O extension. Since you're working on an
implementation your input will be valuable.

Of course, if you have the time, maybe you'd like to write an async
file I/O proposal too :)

Cheers,
Chris