From: Sebastian Redl (sebastian.redl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-26 14:31:39

Jose wrote:

>http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/rss.xml

Parses and displays fine for me. That's without my patch.

>So, what is the code to read the multiple titles ? This is my oversight for
>not looking at this in more detail

It's rather complicated. This is not what PropTree was built for, as far
as I can see - support for multiple nodes with the same name is rather
weak. Path resolution always takes the first that comes up. It's not an
XPath engine - not by far.
The steps to take in this specific case would be:
1) Get the child "rss.channel".
2) Call sort() on the channel. (Marcin, is sort() stable, i.e. would it
preserve the relative order of the item elements here?)
3) Use std::equal_range() with "item" to get the start and end iterator
of the item elements.
4) For each of the items, get the child "title".

Sebastian Redl