From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-27 05:52:52

Hello Mahesh,

mahesh karanth ha escrito:

> Unfortunately I am using 'using namespace std;' after all the include statements only.
>
> And I am using VC 6
>
> I think I should tell you how I have creted my workspace
>
> I have a workspace in which a) 'Win32 console application' b)'Win32 Dinamic Link Library' (This project uses Boost.multi index) c)'Win32 Dinamic Link Library (This project uses Boost.Regex).
>
> I have used both b) and c) dll's in main (Win32 console application).
>
> Class hirarchy is as follows
>
> WorkSpace -> main files , multiindex files , regex files

Which multi_index files? Boost.MultiIndex is a header only library. When you say

"But when I indipendently compile multiindex package and regex package both
compiles without any error."

what do you mean by compiling multiindex package? Could you describe
what is this process you do in more detail?

> in the main I am calling the methods of multiindex and regex.

Maybe can you post the file of yours where the compile error shows?
If you can't for confidentiality reasons, you can either post
privately of at least send the includes part. I tend to think, along with
John, you're implicitly issuing a using directive, maybe in some of
your headers.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo