From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-27 07:17:40

Hello again,

mahesh karanth ha escrito:

> 1.URLHandler class which uses Boost.Regex
>
> #ifndef _URLHANDLER_
> #define _URLHANDLER_
> using namespace boost;
> using namespace std;
> #endif
>
> 2.CacheStore class which uses Boost.multiindex
>
> #ifndef _CACHESTORE_H_
> #define _CACHESTORE_H_
> using boost::multi_index_container;
> using namespace boost::multi_index;
> using namespace std;
> #endif //_CACHESTORE_H_
>
> Both are of diffrent DLL's.
>
> I am using the above two class inside the main() which looks as follows
>
> #include "URLHandler.h"
> #include "CacheStore.h"

[...]

Well, I guess the problem is one of the two "using namespace std"
(or both) that you have in URLHandler.h and CacheStore.h. I'd try
removing them (and explicitly std::-qualifying as necessary).
Since you're at it, I'd also remove the other using's referring
to multi_index, since in general it is bad idea to have them in header files.
Good luck, and please report your results,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo