From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-28 06:15:00

mahesh karanth ha escrito:

> I removed all using statements in my workspace and updated the corresponding references.
> Everthing went without any problems but at the end I got 2 errors
>
> Error dump:
>
> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\wtypes.h(1087) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'constant'
> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\wtypes.h(1087) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found
> Error executing cl.exe.
>
> do you have any idea about this?
> I am using VC 6.

The offending piece of wtypes.h looks like:

typedef struct tagDEC {
} DECIMAL;

which directly clashes with your own definition of DECIMAL in
URLHandler.h:

#define DECIMAL 1

The solution is to use a different name for your macro. The usual
recommendation to have macro names with low probability of
collision is adding some weird and hopefully unique prefix,
for instance some abbreviation of the name of the library or the
company.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo