From: Tim Blechmann (TimBlechmann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-28 19:40:33

sorry, that i didn't respond earlier, i'm a posting only member, so
please cc the answer to me ...

> > Excuse me? There are no such files in any Boost release I'm aware of,
> > nor in the CVS head. Did I miss something?

sorry, didn't mention, that it's part of the sandbox ...

> Tim, to answer you question, the first problem is that
> boost-sandbox/visitor/dynamic_visitor_base.hpp has a bug -- it define
> non-inline function. I've just fixed that. But: the plugin library does not
> include that header, you must be including it yourself...

just try:
gcc -H -c -I ../../../ application.cpp 2>&1 |grep dynamic_visitor_base
it is included by the any.hpp

> As for multiple definition of `(anonymous namespace)::_1', I've no idea
> where it comes from. I've tried the testcase you've described and got no
> link error. Can you provide:

odd, i can't reproduce it either ... might have been a /usr/include vs
boost-sandbox name clash ...

anyway, today i figured out, i can't dlopen a shared library containing
a BOOST_PLUGIN_EXPORT macro ... will try to strip down a test case and
post it to the list ...

thanks, tim

--
TimBlechmann_at_[hidden]    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk