From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-29 12:16:05

seems simple and useful, but numerous suggestions for improvement suggest
that the actual submission could/should be improved (like all we have seen
so far).

Claims of overlap with program options seem unhelpful, and overlap is no bar
to acceptance. Boost is not Std - a simple tool may be more widely useful
than a theoretically perfect solution that is difficult to use.

| * What is your evaluation of the implementation?

Not studied.

| * What is your evaluation of the documentation?

Helpful tutorial. Sold the library to me, and many others.

| * What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness
| of the library?

Looks to have several uses, and others in future.

| * Did you try to use the library? With what compiler?

No.
| Did you have any problems?
| * How much effort did you put into your evaluation?

Read the docs and followed the dicussions.

| * Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?

No.

| * Do you think the library should be accepted as a
| Boost library?

Yes - it is good enough now - and will be improved.

(In view of the busy review queue, I don't think it is wise to require a
re-review - I think we should trust the author).

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204