From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-30 10:33:17

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 09:59:08 +0100, John Maddock wrote

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Google_Summer_Of_Code_2006#bcp

> > and suggested John Maddock as the possible mentor. Please enhance
> > this -- some of what I put in is very sketchy given that I'm not 100%
> > sure I know everything bcp can do. John, feel free to remove yourself
> > if you don't want to mentor on bcp...
>
> Looks like I've been volunteered then :-)

To be clear, though, I don't think we're at the stage that you've been
volunteered for much. We need to have a student apply to do the project. I
suspect we already have more ideas then students. And then, we don't know how
many Boost students Google is going to accept.

Jeff