From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-01 00:59:27

I am finishing my application to the (M)ulti (I)ndex (S)pecialized
(C)ontainers (from now on MISC, do you like it?) for the SoC.
I am constructing a quickbook with a formal proposal, interface
design, project plan and personal information. I want to share it with
the list. I will really appreciate some feedback before sending the
application, specially from Joaquin. Can i post it here when it is
mature enough?

Other things...
The past two days i learned how to use the tools that boost is using
to compile and generate docs (build v2 and quickbook+doxygen). I first
want to thanks to the developers of this tools, they are pretty
amazing. I do not know if this is the place to say something about the
docs of how to install this two tools, correct me if it is not so the
next time i post it in the right place.
I lost a lot of time trying to make build v2 work because i download
it separately and my user-config.jam was not being read because bjam
was parsing a user-config.jam in the /boost/tools/build/v2/ folder.
Maybe this is in the docs and i do not find it.
The boostbook documentation have a very nice list of things to do in
order to get doxygen and other stuff working with build v2. I endless
look for something like this in the quickbook documentation and was
not able to find it.
Now that i know how to do it, all the process seems straight forward,
it will be possible to add this two things to the documentation?

Best Regards
Matias Capeletto