From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-01 09:09:04

On Mon, 01 May 2006 14:49:13 +0200, JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote
> Hello, I applied for mentorship for Boost yesterday,
> my application is listed as acceptance pending. Does
> approval depend on Google, or on the Booster who has
> taking on administrative responsibilities (looks
> like Jeff from his recent SoC activity)?

Hi Joaquin -

Your acceptance, as do all other Boost mentoring applications, depends only on
the Boost moderators. We are still currently in the process of evaluating how
best to handle the additional applications. Due to timezones and such, it
often takes us a little time to get thru all the discussion points. Not to
mention that we all all new to SOC, so we're all still trying to figure this out.

So please be patient :-)

Jeff