From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-02 02:37:00

Do anyone know if it is better to send the application as quick as possible?
I am working in the docs, and i want to give a great impression to the
SoC judges. I have to spend two or three days more to get it right.
And next I was planning to upload a quickbook generated web page to
heard the list voices... In that way, i will have the weekend to
improve it with the feedback i get.
Is this ok? Or I have to send it asap?

Other things...
Sorry to post this here, but i have not find the time to get in the
other list... I am starting to get very used to quickbook and i like
the results i get. Is there a highlighting grammar construct for
quickbook syntax? I wan to see it full color so i don't get so many
error when i compile it. I have been investigating and i think i can
managed to create such grammar file for Kate ( The K advance text
editor of KDE, that is a standard plug in of Konqueror ) when i finish
my SoC application. Is anyone interested in such tool?

Best Regards
Matias, hopefully building more than MISC docs in the next three months...