From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-02 08:42:22

On 5/2/06, Jeff Garland <jeff_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Matias Capeletto wrote:
> > My question was if it makes any difference to send it May 7th or today?
>
> Technically no, but May 7th doesn't leave much time for feedback or
> refinement. However, you're already doing that...
>
> > I think the result will be a lot better if I can extended to May 4th,
> > before sending it to the list, and then have 3 mini review days before
> > sending to the SoC.
>
> I would suggest you once you get to May 4th you might want to submit to
> SOC. That way the proposal is in front of the Mentors for sure and you
> can still get suggestions on the list if you want. You can always
> resubmit with changes on the 7th if you want.

Ok, thanks Jeff...
As far as i know the idea is to fill an online application where you
have to make a long abstract of what you are going to do, and you can
place there links to others places.
I will write the online application as soon as possible and put there
a link to my quickbook docs web page. I will then be able to extend or
modify it any time, even after 8 may deadline. Is this correct?

Regards
Matias