From: Andrew Finkenstadt (pbrane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-05 11:04:03

I discovered the problem. It was definitely operator error (mine).

Building with the right settings to bjam created the right library with
static linking ( /MT and /MTd memory models). And yes, what happened was
creative renaming by my lack of understanding that the names meant
something.

Much thanks for everyone to confirm the issue was a non-issue.

Best,
andy