From: Giovanni P. Deretta (gpderetta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-05 13:43:50

Hello boosters,

As some of you know, I've been working on a coroutine library. As some
have expressed interest in it, I've decided to participate to the google
SoC, as a student, with this project (and boost as a mentor of course :))

I've not yet formally applied because I wanted first to write a detailed
description of the project. After four sleepless nights I'm finally
(mostly) done and ready to accept critics (let's hope no flames!). You
can find the design at http://libstream.sf.net/index_c.html .

Under the boost vault, in the concurrency folder there is already my
first attempt at this problem (the package is continuation.tar.gz). It
could be useful to evaluate the earlier attempt at the solution, that
has driven me to write a more consistent design. Be warned that the code
in that package does not compile (and is unix only).

I will submit the project to Google later this week..

So, anyone interested?

--
Giovanni P. Deretta