From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-15 09:51:42

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> - There's date_time failures with FelipeAlmeida and Bronek_office runners,
>> which use V1. How V2 prevents you from investigating them?
>> - The concept_check and mpl libraries fail across *all* toolsets. I've
>> reported this here, twice, and nothing is still done.
>
> I didn't notice a report recently about concept_check. I thought I
> checked in fixes for the problems we were seeing. Hmm, maybe the CVS
> outage kept things from going in... lemme check.

Oh, I wasn't thinking. All my recent changes to concept_check are on
the trunk. Jeremy created this test, which IIUC just shows how broken
every standard library implementation on the planet is. Jeremy, I
think the chips are down and you need to decide what to do about this.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting