From: Asger Mangaard (tmb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-15 11:52:10

I've uploaded an updated version to address some of your issues.

> The code doesn't compile with gcc, because getNew() should be
> this->getNew().
I'm very sorry about that. It's fixed in the latest version.

> The 'inline' keywords are useless (implicit inline), at least on
> conforming compilers.
The inline keyword is used to allow compliance also with non-conforming
compilers.

> Both examples don't compile because of typos.
> (Ctest -> CTest, CgamePlayerValues -> CGamePlayerValues and more.)
> Why there's a C prefix?

Fixed. Sorry. The C prefix is just the code convention I've always used.
If it's vital, I'll change it.