From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-15 15:58:55

On 5/15/06, Hartmut Kaiser <hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[snipped]

> Wave is quite intelligent wrt skipping include files wherever possible. It
> supports the #pragma once directive and uses a heuristic to recognize
> standard header guarding schemes to avoid duplicate inclusion of a file. So
> there is no need for you worry about that.

I mean when preprocessing different files. Usually they will contain
the same dependencies, being able to cache this (using a graph for the
dependencies) it could really improve preprocessing of lots of files.
This tool should preprocess entire subsets of boost, preprocessing
some headers again and again should be really slow.
Pragma once wouldnt help here, since I want to cache a preprocessing
that would occur inside preprocessing two different files.

> Regards Hartmut

Thanks,

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida