From: Shunsuke Sogame (mb2act_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-19 22:37:47

Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
> Shunsuke Sogame wrote:
>> Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
>> FWIW, after combating Range and FOREACH,
>> my qualityless ranges are here: http://tinyurl.com/lebuq
>
> I can see you have picked up on the idea of range adaptors
> which I'm also baking. I'll definitely have a look.

Rightly or wrongly, temporary container of iterators
seems to increase range adaptor candidates.
Actually 'sort_range/sorted' becomes essential part of my code.

> And btw, wasn't it you who made some MFC implementation of ranges?
>
> With your permission, I would like to include that in the
> library.

Though it was interesting work,
I have never used them except for CSimpleArray. :-(
I did think they were legacy and unrecommended while implementing.
They are now sleeping here... http://tinyurl.com/qucoa

--
Shunsuke Sogame