From: Slava, Alex (raf.devel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-20 00:17:23

On 5/18/06, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> - Files may be larger than the available address space.

This problem (Large file support) was mentioned in our "Technical
Discussion" section. In this case a "mapping windows" may be
implemented that would map
parts of a file into memory. There are a lot of implementatin issues
with this right now, but I guess this would be a much better way than
implementing it without
MMF. However, only after implementing both MMF emulation and "mapping
windows" we will be able to say wich is better. this takes time
though...

--
Svyatoslav Trukhanov,
Oleksii Ursulenko