From: Silex (silex0r_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-21 16:30:38

> Well, I thought that the ultimate plan was to deprecate timer and move
> it into date_time -- my fault this hasn't happened -- although maybe it
> would be better to leave it stand-alone and let it depend on some
> date-time core. Regardless I would highly suggest looking at Quickbook
> to do new documentation.
>
> Jeff

I have nothing against moving it into date_time. I'll take a look at
Quickbook to see how it works...

While I'm doing that, can you tell me if the header copyright text
suits you ? I asked you a while ago if it was ok because I'm not
experienced in writing those so I did how I thought it'd be.

Philippe