From: Silex (silex0r_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-22 03:29:37

> I've always found it really awkward having to define global macros to get
> features.

Well I agree with you but timeGetTime requires a #pragma lib(comment,
"winmm.lib") and I thought this was a bit ackward to force it for
people not wanting that extra library. I also thought 99% of the
people would be happy of the timer implementation with
boost::posix_time::microsec_clock, the qpc/tgt timers being "extra".

But alright, I reckon most people will think like you. I'll do the
suggested changes and post again during the day.

Philippe