From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-24 22:59:32

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:

> The macro BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_DEF1 is only designed to be used
> inside namespace boost, but here it is used inside
> boost::type_traits::detail, causing Borland to complain that there is
> no definition for the symbol `template_arity' (in that scope).

In fact, I can't imagine why one would use
BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_DEF1 here; that's meant for public-interface
metafunctions of the type traits library. It seems to have been used
without an understanding of its purpose. I suggest a quick review of
all the type traits implementation macro usage in this file.

The enclosed seems to fix the problem.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting