From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-25 09:47:36

I am failing to get TortoiseCVS to checkout or update Boost files at
Sourceforge.

Since I don't have an account, I am trying to use Username: anonymous

(This works OK at present using comandline CVS, using same connection -
Firewall etc).

I get :-(((

"In H:\: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "-z3" "checkout" "-P"
"boost/libs/math/test"
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost-
sandbox

connect to boost-sandbox.cvs.sourceforge.net:2401 failed: A connection
attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a
period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has
failed to respond.
Success, CVS operation completed"

Is anyone using this sucessfully like this (anonymous)

Or can anyone suggest what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]