From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-25 10:13:17

Alexander Nasonov <alnsn_at_[hidden]> writes:

> OK, I'll move defs to namespace boost.

Why? Why not just use the patch I posted?

> Is it the only problem with integral_promotion on Borland?

It shouldn't be; it looks like a plain-old bug.
type_traits::detail::mpl::aux::template_arity is not likely to have
been defined, don't you think?

> What version of Borland are you trying to support?

5.64

But my guess is that this header only got included on that one
compiler.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting