From: Maarten Kronenburg (M.Kronenburg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-26 08:08:31

As a response for a request for sub
integers, in the document I will delete the
is_even and is_odd member functions,
and add:
const integer highest_bit() const;
const integer lowest_bit() const;
const integer get_sub( const integer &, const integer & ) const;
By the way here no size_type is used, because
size_type suffices for the range of bytes,
but not for the range of bits, which is a factor
8 larger.
Regards, Maarten.