From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-26 14:38:40

Vincent Bherer-Roy wrote:

> If really Nicolai Josuttis is not maintaining this lib anymore... I
> guess I can continue the work. But Boost.Array didn't change since
> 2004, is it by lack of maintainer or by lack of change needs? ;-)

Actually, I agreed to take on the maintenance around 6 months back <g>

I have been waiting to get 1.34 out the way before doing anything with
the library - it has been nice and stable for a while now so no real
need to tweak!

My two main ideas for 1.35 are:

i/ Verify we fully meet the TR1 spec wrt. zero length arrays, tuple
interface etc.

ii/ Checked iterators for a debug mode.

I would certainly look into a parallel class with ctors, or it could be
submitted to review separately.

--
AlisdairM