From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-26 15:20:49

I'm getting the following when I try to update from the CVS system.

`@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
' from cvs server
`@ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @
' from cvs server
`@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
' from cvs server
`IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
' from cvs server
`Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
' from cvs server
`It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
' from cvs server
`The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is' from cvs server
`13:f1:65:c3:6c:b7:7e:a5:f0:f3:f5:19:f4:42:9c:4a.
' from cvs server
`Please contact your system administrator.
' from cvs server
`Add correct host key in /home/Robert Ramey/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of
this message.
' from cvs server
`Offending key in /home/Robert Ramey/.ssh/known_hosts:3
' from cvs server
`RSA host key for boost.cvs.sourceforge.net has changed and you have
requested strict checking.
' from cvs server
`Host key verification failed.
' from cvs server
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)
' from cvs serverng: unrecognized response `Host key verification failed.
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

I havn't used CVS for a couple of weeks - I did have to change my $CVSROOT
string some time
ago. But this is something new.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this?

Robert Ramey