From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-28 00:14:33

>>> So download it. It takes about ten seconds over a fast connection.
>>> Or don't, if you don't want to look at this problem.
>>
>> I don't even know where to look for it.
>
> I gave you the exact command to launch that test. What more do you
> need?

I do not know the location of spirit

>>> But my question remains: why is that function in a header when it
>>> could be compiled into the library? Seems pretty inefficient, at
>>> least for Boost, which runs many many tests using your library, to
>>> compile that function body over and over.
>>
>> IT'S NOT. Why are you so sure it's my problem?
>
> W.R.T. the above paragraph, I'm sorry. I must've mis-analyzed the
> situation. I don't think the crash is your problem exactly; it's
> surely a codegen bug. However, I believe it's in your power to work
> around the bug.

At the moment I do not see why you came to this conclusion. I do not see
indication this could/should be addressed in Boost.Test sources.

>> P.S. I do have an access to borland 5.6.4. And I do not have any
>> problems compiling with it.
>
> The only compile-time problem here is in the compiler. You can only
> experience that problem at runtime :)

According to metacomm regression tests run all my unit test that supposed to
work for this compiler work. And I don't know about any runtime problems
with specifying CLA either.

Gennadiy