From: Maarten Kronenburg (M.Kronenburg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-28 09:10:52

Perhaps we have to specify such an unsigned
(modular) integer so that implementations can provide it.
Such an unsigned_integer would then have a
static method set_modulus( const integer & ).
Then I should merge the unsigned_integer and
modular_integer into unsigned_integer in the
document.
I will refer to [expr.unary.op] item in any case.