From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-28 13:59:49

>>> Not in the sources, but in the build requirements. You could turn off
>>> optimization in the release build for borland, for example.
>>
>> Since I do not explecetly turn off any optimization and not failiar
>> closely
>> with this compiler somebody else will have to do this (if it's possible)
>
> Sheesh, Gennadiy. You don't have to be familiar with the compiler;
> that's the whole point of Boost.Build. Just use
>

> <borland><*><optimization>off

You may find it difficult to believe, but I am no expect in Boost Build and
above not something I could come up with on my own. I don't even understand
100% what it means.

> in your build requirements. Or maybe
> you need
>
> <borland><*><inlining>off.
>
> And for BBv2 it'd be, e.g.
>
> <toolset>borland:<inlining>off

And about BBv2 I know nothing at all. I never wrote single Jamfile for it. I
don't even know where this should be put at.

Do you want me to put these lines in Jamfile? I need specific instructions.
But, even better, commit it in yourself (by "yourself" I mean somebody
familiar with Boost Build).

Gennadiy