From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-31 15:08:29

Marshall Clow wrote:

> <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1480954&grou
> p_id=7586&atid=107586>
>
> Assignee: nobody
> Bug #: 1484104

That should be assigned to me.
The problem is actually bigger than stated in the report - we handle
zero sized arrays really badly today!

Thomas: Are we prepared to allow an update to fix this for 1.34, or
should I simply patch head and wait for 1.35? The resolution is to
partially specialize array for N == 0, which is effectively doubles the
size of this class! Plus we will need test cases. OTOH, the code
itself is fairly straight forward, and knocks some bugs off the TR1
list, with TR1 being the big selling point of 1.34 for me ;?)

--
AlisdairM