From: Maarten Kronenburg (M.Kronenburg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-01 08:13:20

Daniel,
Users that don't like the unsigned_integer
and want to use integer although it will
never become negative, are free to do so.
But users that want to make sure that
variables never become negative,
but still want those variables to be really
with infinite precision, have the option to use
unsigned_integer.
Regards, Maarten.