From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-02 07:52:58

On 06/01/2006 11:04 PM, Joel de Guzman wrote:
> Larry Evans wrote:
>
>>Are my comments in the attached variation of:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/oxk4u
>>
>>about right? Could someone provide any needed clarification?
>

> Yes, I think that's just correct.

Thanks, Joel. Actually the comments should have said something like
for each M in 0 to FUSION_MAX_LIST_SIZE ( or maybe
FUSION_MAX_LIST_SIZE-1? ), a static method is created. Also, N
( instead of M ) would be a better name for the iteration index since
that's what's used in list_to_cons_call.hpp.

And if I'd read the comment before #include <.../list_forward_ctor.hpp>
in list.hpp I might have avoided these questions ;( Sorry about that.