From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-02 14:55:24

On Sat, 27 May 2006 19:35:03 -0400
"Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > For me, barriers to writing
> > tests have to be extremely low, because I just have too many other
> > things to think about.
>
> I worked very hard on usebility last couple releases. I don't see how
> it could be done easier for users at the moment.

I'll agree with this... the number of tests that I write has gone up
dramatically since moving to Boost.Test. I have been gone for a while,
and am only quickly glancing at messages (over 1000 messages to get
through). Thus, I have not read all these posts in detail, and I'm
confused why Spirit decided to not use it...

However, as far as usage goes, the framework is very simple to use...