From: Paul Giaccone (paulg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-07 07:16:44

Andy Little wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> "Paul A Bristow" <pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

I'm not planning to submit a review, but I'd just like to answer this
point, if no one has already:

"Dimensioned" and "dimensionless" are mutually exclusive. "Dimensioned"
means "having a dimension" (eg, the speed of light) and "dimensionless"
means "having no dimension" (eg, pi) . These are the words used, and
these are the meanings attributed to them, so yes, "dimensioned"
adequately conveys "not including dimensionless".

Paul