From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-07 17:05:38

Leland Brown said: (by the date of Tue, 6 Jun 2006 21:44:02 +0000 (UTC))

> Hello! I'm a newbie to the Boost mailing list, but I want to add my comments
> because I believe Andy's PQS library is very useful for scientific
> programming. I hope that it gets accepted into Boost, either in its present
> form, or possibly with some improvements as I'll discuss below.

Hello,

according to the Boost Formal Review Process:

http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_process.htm

all mailing list members "are encouraged to submit Formal Review
comments". Which means that you can too. I was just surprised to
discover it myself, because I thought that only few "selected people"
can submit reviews. Quite to the contrary.

Especially because you are so familiar with this topic.

So if you'd like to see it included - simply write a review according to
guidelines of Boost Formal Review Process, and vote!

(mostly copy'n'paste of your post, to which I'm replying ;)