From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-08 11:48:44

"Paul Giaccone" wrote

> It looks like there is a large number of things to consider in this
> library. I hope the ever-growing wish list doesn't end up pushing the
> release date of the library back for ever or causing it to end up being
> rejected just because there is a host of extra requirements that it does
> not yet fulfil.

AFAICS the pqs review is suffering from a lack of official reviews and that will
end in rejection more likely than aceptance. Of course I feel that PQS should
be in boost else I wouldnt have put the library forward, however currently I
think there are the same or more no votes than yes votes, IOW if you feel
strongly then I would urge you to write a review, whatever your vote.

Review ends tomorrow BTW.

regards
Andy Littlel