From: fred bertsch (fred.bertsch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-09 16:53:58

Hello, boosters!

Any given day exists for 50 hours, but it does end at some point.
Likewise, the PQS review ends at some point. I will arbitrarily say
midnight UTC and the timezone of the author. However, it will take me
roughly a week to collate all of the reviews and reach an official
decision, so don't feel shy about posting or mailing me additional
reviews.

I thank the reviewers very much for reviewing the library, and I thank
Andy Little even more for all of his work responding to the reviews
and for writing the library in the first place!

-Fred Bertsch