From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-10 05:13:34

An interesting example.

| (Because these errors are caught at compile-time,
| and thus usually before the code is checked in,

*** the fixes don't appear in the change history.***

 - only as a oath from the programmer;-)

And a very interesting observation about potential pitfalls of software
metrics.

Thank you.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]