From: Phil Richards (news_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-14 06:48:10

I don't have a vast amount of time in my life at the moment,
and I'd have liked to have followed some of the discussion
about PQS. This has been significantly hampered[*] by much of
the discussion being carried out as followups to reviews,
or review deadline announcements without updating the subject
line.

*Please* remember to update the subject line!

(As a second point, it would be nice if replies to a long
review covering multiple points would address each point
in a separate reply rather than having ever expanding
replies of hundreds of lines at a time... Each one, of course,
having a suitable subject line.)

phil

[*] When I say "hampered", I mean: I've given up.

--
change name before "@" to "phil" for email