From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-14 20:18:15

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:14:40 -0500, Rene Rivera
<grafik.list_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>OK, it turns out I had already checked in all the changes I had so far.
>And I updated the wiki page. And yes any help in implementation,
>documentation, and testing is appreciated.

I cleaned it up a bit, removing duplications and clarifying why
999999999 is the limit we consider for numbering (though we could go a
bit further, as pointed out in a note). For the rest I fixed the gcc
version definition for the case where the patch-level macro is not
defined and other minor things. I didn't touch is the issues section,
as... the issue is open :)

--Gennaro.