From: Lubomir Bourdev (lbourdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-15 14:22:09

We just updated our web pages and created a stand-alone version of the
Generic Image Library:

http://opensource.adobe.com/gil/

You can now download it outside of ASL. The only required dependency is
Boost. We also allow you to browse GIL-only Doxygen documentation. We
have updated all the documentation.

We would like to hear of any suggestions you might have on improving the
design of the library.

Assuming there is sufficient interest on your side, and the amount of
work required for a successful submission is not unreasonable, we would
like to pursue a Boost submission.

Thanks,
Lubomir