From: Timo Geusch (timo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-16 01:27:52

John Maddock wrote:
> Timo Geusch wrote:
>
>> Well, I'm not an sunpro "expert" but I use the compilers at work and
>> am
>> sad enough to have a Sun workstation running Sol10 and the latest
>> compiler here at home. I've been playing with boost on that for a
>> while
>> so I should be able to help.
>>
>> I'm just about to update the compiler on that box to the latest patch
>> level so I'll give it a try against 1.34 RC on the weekend. I've seen
>> the is_enum breakage on 1.33 and was planning to investigate shortly
>> before all my spare time disappeared, but the code made my head hurt a
>> tad...
>>

> OK, if you could try the type_traits tests with the very latest sunpro
> patches applied that would be great: Sun claim to have fixed this, so if the
> latest patches do indeed make the problem go away, then that's an easy fix
> :-)

Unfortunately it doesn't so it's not quite that easy a fix. Several
tests don't compile and a couple of those that do, fail.

I've put up the output of a test run at
http://www.unixconsult.co.uk/programming/type_traits_test_sunpro.out.
Please note that these currently are just the build failures as I
thought that it may be better to fix those first and then address the
test failures seperately.

Regards,
Timo