From: Korcan Hussein (korcan_h_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-16 05:33:41

It would be so useful if we could get monads in boost mpl (possibly for
boost.preprocessor & boost.fusion aswell).

I've tired to attempting a general solution for boost mpl but i keep hitting
a snag, it's due to the fact that metafunction arguments are essentially
untyped, it just confuses the hell out of me since i'm so use to the typeful
approach in haskell.

So i'm wondering if you guys could help me out, here are two links that
implement monads in Scheme:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.functional/msg/2fde5545c6657c81
http://okmij.org/ftp/Scheme/monad-in-Scheme.html

This might be useful in help us out in implementing them in boost mpl (due
to the fact of scheme's untyped nature).