From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-17 13:38:25

Bugs item #1507851, was opened at 2006-06-17 10:38
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=107586&aid=1507851&group_id=7586

not just the latest update.
Category: wave
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I am reporting bug for Boost::Wave library.
I have made CPreProcessor out of Boost::Wave::tool
directory.
When Hello.cpp is preprocessed, output(temp.cpp) is
incomplete.

Include trace is included at BUG_includelist.txt.
GGG.bat is the MSDOS batch file, which I run with the
parameter "Hello".
GccConfig.txt is configuration file for CPreProcessor.

GCC version is listed below.

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\CPP_Parser\CPP_parserV3.1\test>gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.4.4 (cygming special) (gdc 0.12, using
dmd 0.125)
This is free software; see the source for copying
conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Boost::Wave version is listed below.

C:\CPP_Parser\CPP_parserV3.1
\test>C:\Eclipse.workspace\WaveCPreProcessor\Debug\CPr
eProcessor -v
1.2.1.1646 (20050312)

BUG_includelist.txt indicates preprocessor stop at

C:/cygwin3/usr/include/limits.h

When I looked at limits.h and temp.cpp, the following
line might cause the trouble.

#define __LONG_MAX__ 9223372036854775807L

My email is kenhashimoto123_at_[hidden]