From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-22 08:33:09

Pavel Vozenilek wrote:
> The Config may catch the (a) by:
>
> #include <cstddef>
> #ifndef _STLP_CSTDDEF
> // STLport is not used, the <cstddef> may be the one
> // from DMC distribution, without using std:: namespace.
> // If another STL is used update accordingly.
> # define BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE
> #endif

I didn't quite do it like that (I used the STLPort feature detection macros,
but it's in cvs now.

> The Config may also add:
>
> #define BOOST_HAS_MS_INT64
> (in DMC for long time, possibly for years)
>
> __int64 is alias for "long long", not standalone
> type (the same as say for Intel C++).

Unnecessary since we have long long support enabled, and it fails the config
tests anyway.

> The
> #define BOOST_HAS_WINTHREADS
>
> should be replaced with:
>
> #ifdef _MT
>
> # define BOOST_HAS_WINTHREADS
> # define BOOST_HAS_THREADS
> #endif

Defining BOOST_HAS_THREADS here is unnecessary - it gets figured out later
on.

Isn't the test for _MT wrong as well: as far as I can tell dmc always
supports threads on Win32 ? There certainly appear to be no compiler
options that effect threading.

I've added the math function macro's BOOST_HAS_EXPM1/BOOST_HAS_LOG1P.

John.

John.